The SCRaPpin Partners was created to help other local organizations who provide basic needs services for youth-at-risk, but don’t have the budget or space to provide the extras such as art programs.
SCRaPpin Partners are given an annual membership so they have the ability to offer their clients group or individual access to the SCRaP Makerspace as a client benefit. This sets organizations apart in their support of art, creativity, exploration and volunteering while helping their clients get back into society.
In addition to the Makerspace access, partners receive private training, team building, community volunteering and fund raising events for their service.
SCRaPpin Partners benefits include:
- Listed on our Pay It Forward Projects with a Purpose, where the community can donate money to to their cause. This is banked for projects for their clients.
- Member Access passes for their clients and employees
- Partnership acknowledgement on our wall, website, email and newsletter
- Access to flexible shop crafting packages for their clients
- Preferred pricing for custom team-building events
- Access to meeting rooms for their events
We currently are partnered with Christmas Tree Center, Child Bridge and Family Promise. Please make a donation below so we can help youth at risk in our community.